Navigate!

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Persons of Interest! #2: Dennis Ho

(I actually don't have this hair now as we speak. I cut it a while back.)

This is Dennis, a Vietnamese-American from Rockford currently studying at UIC. Like many of my close friends, I can't quite remember the exact moment we met. However, we got to know each other pretty quickly from wherever that point was, creating a friendship which would spice things up at Newman quite a bit.

From my perspective, Dennis is dedicated and very hard-working. Having to come all the way here to Chicago from Rockford, and then staying over the summer to work for campus housing...that's commitment. His activity with Newman should be duly noted as well, with him having a very strong faith, which is expressed through his service to the community.

It's been a while since I've seen him, but I hope to see him again at Newman or wherever. It feels a bit boring without him around to do our signature handshake.

Dennis, if you're reading this..Sup, Ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment